The fast-growing Daytona area on Florida’s east coast is the perfect location for a commercial property. Convenient to I-95 that runs north and south and I-4 that leads directly to Orlando, the Daytona area is known worldwide for its glorious beaches, vibrant recreational amenities and beautiful natural surroundings. The Fun Coast is one of the hottest tourist destinations and it attracts visitors as well as residents who come for the great weather all year and the relaxed Florida lifestyle.
Click On The Links Below To Search Commercial Properties In These Individual Areas
Vibrant Daytona Beach near Interstates 4 and 95 on Florida’s…MORE HERE
Daytona Beach Shores is ideally situated near the majestic…MORE HERE
Flagler Beach is a luxury address that attracts people who enjoy the ...MORE HERE
Holly Hill on the east coast of Florida is a growing town…MORE HERE
New Smyrna Beach is a charming beach town with a small…MORE HERE
Ormond Beach on Florida’s beautiful east coast began…MORE HERE
Flanked by Daytona Beach and St. Augustine, Palm Coast, Florida is a.....MORE HERE
Port Orange is a desirable community in the Daytona area…MORE HERE
South Daytona on Florida’s beautiful east coast has become…MORE HERE
Commercial Properties on the Market
These are just a few of the commercial properties you can expect to find in the Daytona area:
- Hotel/Motel: Choose a money-making multi-unit hotel, motel or apartment building with a manager’s unit. Some have kitchenettes, outdoor patio areas and outstanding water views.
- Beachside Retail/Restaurant Space: Find desirable retail or restaurant space in a vibrant beachside business district with ample parking. Convenient and visible locations make Daytona area retail and restaurant spaces perfect for foot and highway traffic.
- Office Space: If you are looking for office space, consider an office building situated in a business park that provides income from tenants in multiple office units. Other options include office condos with a lobby, reception area, private offices and kitchenette.
- Professional Building: Look into professional office buildings near the beach with excellent exposure and ample onsite parking. Professional buildings are ideal for medical and law office space, travel agencies, employment offices and other professional services.
- Industrial Warehouses: Well-maintained industrial warehouses with sturdy steel and concrete construction offer built-out office space, onsite parking and convenient access to major highways. Multi-unit warehouses offer individual electric meters and private bathrooms.
- Light Manufacturing: Air-conditioned, state-of-the-art manufacturing buildings are situated on large sites suitable for expansion.
- Live/Work Spaces: Select a live/work structure near the beach and the Intracoastal Waterway with residential living quarters and offices or retail space.
Choosing the Right Commercial Property
Count on the commercial real estate professionals at Cooperative Real Estate Pros to guide you in selecting the ideal commercial property. Look for properties in the central business district or in a business park, and inspect the property to determine if the usable space and configuration fit your requirements. Examine the property to see if there is enough room for future expansion and amenities like a reception and waiting space for your visitors, workstations, offices, meeting rooms and a utility area. A kitchen is desirable, and there should be room for ample parking. When making your decision, consider fit-out expenditures like plumbing, fixtures and any repairs that may be needed.