Vibrant Daytona Beach near Interstates 4 and 95 on Florida’s beautiful east coast is one of the most popular destinations in the entire country. The city is attractive to residents and visitors who love the laid-back southern lifestyle along with recreation like the Daytona International Speedway and “the world’s most famous beach,” a 23-mile stretch alongside the Atlantic Ocean. Daytona Beach has a growing commercial presence with a bustling downtown area filled with shops and restaurants, as well as industrial parks. If you are looking for commercial properties in Daytona Beach, you will find a wide range of suitable locations with the visibility and traffic you need.
Daytona Beach FL. Commercial Property For Sale
There are many types of commercial property available in Daytona Beach. These are just a few of the commercial properties recently on the market:
- Industrial Warehouses: Choose a well-maintained industrial warehouse with concrete block and steel construction, built-out office space, ample parking and easy access to major roadways.
- Business Park Office Space: Consider an office building in a business park with additional income available from tenants in other office units.
- Light Manufacturing Industrial Building: Find state-of-the-art, air-conditioned manufacturing Industrial buildings on large sites with expansion capacity.
- Professional Office Space: Look at a professional office buildings in heavily traveled, central locations near the beach with plenty of exposure and ample parking. Suitable for law office, medical, travel agent, employment office and more.
- Two-Story Professional Building: An excellent opportunity to own a distinctive professional building in Daytona’s historic district. Architectural details include hardwood flooring, barrel tile roof and abundant natural light.
- Beachside Retail/Restaurant Space: Discover retail/restaurant space right in the bustling beachside business district, ideal for a nightclub, shop, personal services or professional office. Ample parking.
- Block Warehouse: Multi-unit block warehouse with individual electric meters and private bathrooms in a rapidly expanding area.
- Office Condo: Recently renovated professional office center near downtown shopping, restaurants, courthouse and banks. Features include lobby, reception office, private offices, kitchenette, copy room and storage.
- Live/Work Space: Walk to the beach and river from a building suitable for residential living quarters as well as offices.
- Premiere Riverfront Address: Ask about stylish, historic office and retail space on Beach Street featuring Spanish Renaissance architecture in the popular Riverfront District.
Finding the Ideal Commercial Property
There is a saying in real estate that the three most important things to look for when choosing a property are location, location, location, and Daytona Beach commercial properties provide the best location and more. Properties in the central business district or in a business park are desirable. Inspect the property to determine if the usable space and configuration fit your requirements and provide room for parking and expansion if necessary. A commercial office space should have reception and waiting space for your visitors, as well as workstations, offices, meeting rooms and a utility area. Many commercial office buildings feature a kitchen or kitchenette. Consider fit-out expenditures like plumbing, fixtures and any repairs you may need.
Call on the experienced commercial real estate agents at Beach Bum Realty to inspect the best Daytona Beach commercial properties currently listed. Our agents know the local real estate market and will guide you in selecting the best commercial property to suit your requirements. Please call 386.931.4683 and let us help you with your real estate needs.