Daytona Beach Shores is ideally situated near the majestic Atlantic Ocean just south of bustling Daytona Beach. The seaside town is home to a number of luxurious condominiums, single-family homes and elegant estate homes between the ocean and the scenic Halifax River. Residents are attracted to the area for its friendly atmosphere, pristine beaches, championship area golf courses and watersports. This naturally beautiful area boasts numerous parks and exciting recreational opportunities within minutes, including the exciting Daytona International Speedway and the Ponce Inlet Lighthouse complex just to the south.
Daytona Beach Shores, FL. Commercial Property For Sale
Daytona Beach Shores Commercial Properties on the Market
There are many types of commercial property available in Daytona Beach Shores. These are just a few of the commercial properties recently on the market:
- Bar/Restaurant: Own and operate your own bar or restaurant at the site of a former pub on a corner lot.
- Motel: Take a look at a renovated Art Deco motel featuring an oceanfront pool and spacious suites with living rooms, dining rooms and full kitchens. Private tropical patios provide the ideal place to take advantage of Daytona Beach Shores’ year around pleasant weather. Some motels offer improvements like resurfaced swimming pools, updated rooms and new tiling.
- Strip Mall: Enjoy a prime A1A location with this retail strip center featuring enduring block construction. Rental units are occupied by well-established businesses.
- Hotel: Consider a beachside hotel in elite Daytona Beach Shores with features such as oversized rooms featuring full kitchens. Some offer the possibility to increase total room count beyond current 28 rooms.
- Multi-Family Building: This city-approved site for a multi-family building is right on the beach, featuring gorgeous views of the Atlantic Ocean. Ready for final plans.
- Retail: Discover a two-story concrete block residential or retail building on the west side of A1A just steps away from the ocean.
How to Choose Commercial Property
Pick a spot in a great location that suits your office, retail or hospitality needs. Inspect the property to make sure it offers the right configuration and usable space for your business. In a town like Daytona Beach Shores, a waterside location is considered highly desirable. Make sure to take into consideration any repairs and fit-out costs, including plumbing and fixtures. Look into the occupancy rate of hospitality commercial properties such as hotels and motels, and ask when important features like the swimming pool were last updated. Retail property and restaurants should have a high traffic location with good visibility. If you are an investor looking at commercial retail property with additional units for income, find out how many are currently rented out, how long the tenants have been there, and how long they intend to stay.
Ask the Experts
To find the ideal commercial property in Daytona Beach Shores to suit your needs, contact the experienced professionals at Beach Bum Realty to see the best commercial properties currently on the market. Our commercial real estate agents know the local market and will guide you in selecting the best commercial property. Please call 386.931.4683 and let us help you with your real estate needs.