Holly Hill on the east coast of Florida is a growing town with a business-friendly environment. Located at the intersection of Interstates 4 and 95, the town is easily accessible from neighboring towns of Daytona, Ormond Beach and beyond. Favorable residential pricing draws young families, singles and people who work in the area, as well as boating and fishing enthusiasts. If you are looking for commercial properties in Holly Hill, you will find a wide range of suitable locations with the visibility and traffic you need.
Holly Hill, FL. Commercial Properties For Sale
Holly Hill Commercial Properties on the Market
There are many types of commercial property available in Holly Hill. These are just a few of the commercial properties recently on the market:
- Industrial Warehouses: Choose an industrial warehouse in an industrial park with a secured and gated entry and ample parking.
- Retail Space in a Strip Center: Look into Holly Hill retail space in a mix use retail center with general and professional office space, restaurants, retail stores, schools, service businesses and art studios to drive traffic.
- Corporate Offices: Consider a corporate office in an office/business park, some with income available from tenants in the building.
- Medical Office: Find commercial property suitable for a medical office or walk-in clinic on a main road offering good exposure.
- Motel: Holly Hill offers motels with high average occupancy rates and multiple units, including a manager’s quarters.
- Restaurant: Choose from well-established franchise restaurants with an established customer base to unique one-of-a-kind restaurants with ample seating, a private event room and expansive outdoor seating.
- Industrial Transit Terminal: Look into well-maintained warehouse and distribution buildings with loading docks, grade level doors and management offices.
Choosing the Right Commercial Property
After inspecting the property to make sure it’s usable space is the size and configuration you need for your business, like other real estate decisions, the right commercial property depends on its location. For office space, make sure the commercial property you are considering has the reception and waiting area you need, along with meeting rooms, workstations, offices and a utility area. You will also need a kitchen. Think about adding another ten to twenty percent to your calculations to allow for future growth. You will want to make sure the property has visibility to your customers. Commercial property in the central business district or in a business park can be desirable locations. Look at the parking situation, security and handicap access. Think about fit-out costs such as fixtures, plumbing and repairs may be needed.
Contact the experienced commercial real estate agents at Beach Bum Realty to see the best Holly Hill commercial properties currently on the market. Our agents know the local market and will guide you in selecting the best commercial property to suit your requirements. Please call 386.931.4683 and let us help you with your real estate needs.(Edit)