New Smyrna Beach is a charming beach town with a small town atmosphere on Florida’s gorgeous east coast. It is cited as one of the best beaches in the entire state, named a top American small city for the arts, and listed as one of the coolest surf towns in the world. Residents are attracted to New Smyrna Beach for its hometown feeling and outstanding fishing, boating, golf and interesting historic sites like the Ponce Inlet Lighthouse.
There is a vibrant commercial area with shops and restaurants on Canal Street and Flagler Avenue, and Interstates 4 and 95 provide easy access to area amenities. Investors looking for commercial properties in New Smyrna Beach will find a wide range of suitable locations with high visibility and traffic flow.
New Smyrna Beach, FL. Commercial Property For Sale
There are many types of commercial property available in New Smyrna Beach. These are just a few of the commercial properties recently on the market:
- Free-Standing Restaurant: Invest in a well located free-standing restaurant, some offering a lounge on the first floor and large deck on the top floor with terrific ocean views.
- Industrial Warehouse and Land: Look into a freestanding block warehouse building near the beach across from a busy shopping center.
- Retail Shop on Flagler Avenue: Great opportunity to own a store front on vibrant Flagler Avenue. High visibility location in a condo complex.
- Mixed Use Property: Choose a mixed use property on Flagler Avenue in the heart of the commercial district. The property is now used as a day spa featuring two units combined with four treatment rooms and a collapsible wall. Bamboo flooring and interior shutters instill a tropical feeling. Perfect for a clothing boutique or office space.
- Waterfront Development Opportunity: Prime commercial location in a high traffic area overlooking the lagoon. Plaza anchored by a well-known restaurant chain. Ideal location near the 3rd Avenue business district, Canal Street and Flagler Avenue.
- A1A Land Lease: Beachside commercial corner right on A1A two blocks to the ocean. Adjacent to a major shopping plaza with multiple national chains and local establishments.
Finding the Ideal Commercial Property
Choose the right commercial property by determining if the configuration and usable space conform to your business needs. Consider the location, and make sure you will have the high traffic and visibility you need. Proximity to major roadways can also impact your selection. If your business is expanding, think about adding ten to twenty percent to your space requirement calculations. For office space, inspect the property to see if it has the reception and waiting area you need, along with meeting rooms, workstations, offices and a utility area. You will also need a convenient kitchen. Take a look at the parking situation, security and handicap access, think about fit-out costs such as fixtures, plumbing and repairs that may be needed.
The experienced commercial real estate agents at Beach Bum Realty can guide you in selecting the best New Smyrna Beach property for your business. Our agents are familiar with local market trends and will assist you in choosing the best commercial property in town. Please call 386.931.4683 and let us help you with your real estate needs.