Ormond Beach on Florida’s beautiful east coast began as the home of wealthy industrialists including Henry Flagler and John D. Rockefeller. Today, it retains an upscale ambiance and a small town vibe. This growing, business-friendly town boasts a charming historic downtown Main Street with shops, cafes and galleries. High end residents are attracted to numerous luxury communities in town, including golf communities with championship courses. The Ormond Loop, a 27-mile drive, is an excellent way to explore nearby towns on scenic A1A along the Atlantic Ocean. If you are looking for commercial properties in Ormond Beach, you will find numerous suitable locations with the visibility and traffic you seek.
Ormond Beach, FL. Commercial Property For Sale
There are many types of commercial property available in Ormond Beach. These are just a few of the commercial properties recently on the market:
- Professional Office Building: Take a look at a Mediterranean-style professional office building in an exceptional location. Architectural details include impressive entries with a covered veranda and arched doorways, high ceilings and quality finishes.
- Light Industrial Warehouse: Free-standing commercial building in an industrial park for use as office space and light industrial.
- Free-standing Manufacturing Building: Dock high loading at the rear and ground level and firewall separations to accommodate multiple tenants highlight this commercial building. Ample concrete parking.
- Executive Offices with Ocean Views: Two-story block construction with offices, conference rooms, training room and a kitchen. Four entry doors accommodate subdivision for retail use.
- Custom Office Space: Located in a professional center, this custom office space has a trendy, retro feel with an open ceiling showing exposed A/C ducts, brick-type walls and finished concrete floors. Suitable for many types of businesses.
- Medical Office Suites: Well-maintained contiguous medical office suites right on I-95 are available in a popular office park, home to numerous well-established businesses. Ample parking.
- Industrial Park Buildings: Two contiguous buildings in an industrial park, featuring offices, break room, storage and restrooms. Steel beam supports and forklift access. Easy semi access and plenty of parking.
Finding Commercial Property in Ormond Beach
If you are seeking the ideal commercial property in Ormond Beach for your business, make sure it is in the right location with the traffic and high visibility you need. Inspect the property to determine if it provides the configuration and space you require for your business. Commercial properties located in a business park or in the central business district are likely to be desirable locations. Many Ormond Beach office spaces provide workstations, offices, a reception area and a utility area, as well as a kitchen. Consider fit-out costs such as fixtures, plumbing and any repairs that may be needed.
The Ideal Commercial Property
With so many outstanding commercial properties on the market in Ormond Beach, it pays to speak to a commercial real estate professional who can guide you in making this important decision. The agents at Cooperative Real Estate Pros can show you the best Ormond Beach commercial properties currently on the market. Our agents know the local market and will help you find the best commercial property that suits your requirements. Please call 386.931.4683 and let us help you with your real estate needs.(Edit)