Port Orange is a desirable community in the Daytona area with quiet tree-lined neighborhoods and a dynamic business environment. People who work in bustling nearby cities choose Port Orange because of the excellent quality of life. High end luxury homes may feature private boat slips with access to the Halifax River. Residents enjoy proximity to beaches, golf, boating and fishing nearby. Stores, restaurants and a movie theater are found at the neighborhood shopping mall, and art galleries and historical sites such as the Ponce Inlet Lighthouse are within easy reach. An ever-increasing number of businesses have been established in Port Orange, and demand for commercial property has increased. If you are looking for commercial properties in Port Orange, you will find a wide range of suitable locations that provide the visibility and traffic you need for your business.
Port Orange, FL. Commercial Property For Sale
There are many types of commercial property available in Port Orange. These are just a few of the commercial properties recently on the market:
- Medical Condominium: Find Port Orange medical condominiums with upgrades including a large receptionist/bill area, a medical files area, multiple examination rooms, surgical rooms, and doctor’s offices. Ample parking is onsite.
- Warehouse near I-95: This warehouse is ideal for wholesale and distribution, manufacturing, commercial/industrial use and supplies. It includes ten private offices, a conference room and a break room. The warehouse has dock high overhead doors, a loading ramp and a loading dock.
- Professional Office Space: Great location servicing Port Orange, South Daytona and Daytona Beach.
- Private Aircraft Hangar: This private hangar is located in the exclusive Spruce Creek Fly-In community, and it is also zoned for commercial operations. The extensive build-out features an apartment with three offices, a media room, a control room and storage. Accommodates aircraft, boats and vehicles.
- High Traffic Retail Space: Retail or office space 2 miles from I-95 and 3 miles from the beach. Join well-known national companies in a strip mall with a covered walkway and a new façade.
- Office Condominium: Centrally located remodeled office with great exposure and high visibility in a medical center.
Evaluating Commercial Property in Port Orange
View several properties and assess each one to insure that you will have the size and configuration necessary for your business. Location is of primary importance, and for retail and office space you will want a location with high visibility and traffic. Proximity to major highways, like I-95 and Route 1 in Port Orange, are a definite plus. Look for a reception area and multiple offices, workstations and meeting rooms, along with a kitchen and utility area. Ask about parking, handicap access and security, and projected costs such as plumbing, fixtures and repairs.
Choose a Professional Real Estate Agent
Cooperative Real Estate Pros has the most experienced commercial agents to show you the best Port Orange commercial properties now on the market. Our agents know the local commercial real estate market and are ready to guide you in selecting the best property to suit your requirements. Please call 386.931.4683 and let us help you with your real estate needs.