South Daytona on Florida’s beautiful east coast has become a thriving business-friendly community that is part of the growing central Florida metropolitan area since it broke away from the neighboring city of Daytona Beach years ago. People appreciate the opportunity to relocate to sunny South Daytona because of its low cost of living, pristine beaches, parks, watersports and championship golf. The town boasts an ideal Halifax River location at the crossroads of Interstates 4 and 95. If you are looking for a commercial property in South Daytona, you will find suitable locations with the high visibility and traffic you seek for your business.
South Daytona, FL. Commercial Property For Sale
There are many types of commercial property available in South Daytona. These are just a few of the commercial properties recently on the market:
- Retail Plaza: Choose a high visibility corner location with concrete block and Spanish design with stucco covering. Near Route 1 to Port Orange and Daytona Beach.
- Medical Office: Must-see turnkey medical office with three examination rooms, a private office, a large administration/reception area and a records room.
- Industrial Warehouse: Large warehouse with tilt-wall construction, sprinklers, high ceilings and a 200 car parking lot. Includes parking for 40 semi-trailers, rail siding with 5 rail doors.
- Free-Standing Restaurant: Large fully furnished restaurant with furniture, fixtures and equipment. Brick and frame construction. Paved parking and street signage.
- Multi-Family Garden Apartments: 40,000 square feet with 58 units and an 88 percent occupancy rate.
- Beville Road Office Space: Pick office space with a high exposure location for lease between two major thoroughfares. Room for expansion.
- Auto Repair Shop: High visibility location free-standing auto and tire repair shop for lease near Interstate 4. Six bays with overhead doors and tire storage units.
The Ideal Commercial Property
To find the ideal commercial property for your business, Inspect several commercial properties and consider the ones that have the size and configuration you need. The best commercial property will depend on its location. For office space, make sure the property you are considering has a reception and waiting area along with meeting rooms, workstations, offices, a utility area and a kitchen. Think about tacking on another ten to twenty percent to your space requirements to accommodate future growth. Commercial property in the central business district or in a business park are desirable locations that provide high visibility and traffic. Look at parking, security and handicap access, and calculate fit-out expenses such as fixtures, plumbing and repairs.
Ask the Experts
You don’t have to go it alone when you are deciding on a commercial property. Contact the commercial real estate professionals at Cooperative Real Estate Pros to see the best South Daytona commercial properties for sale or lease. Our agents know the local market and will guide you in selecting the best commercial property to suit your needs. Please call 386.931.4683 and let us help you with your real estate needs.